We are Open for appointments, but things are a little different. Please Read:
Your heath and safety is our top priority and so please know we are following all recommendations and requirements laid out by the Public Health Office and our regulating bodies to lower the risk of spreading COVID-19. Therefore, when you make an appointment with us please make sure to do the following:
- Complete a COVID-19 Screening call for your first appointment (we will call you)
- Complete the COVID-19 waiver and Informed Consent form sent to your email prior to each appointment. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE EACH VISIT TO THE CLINIC.
- Complete any Initial Intake forms related to your treatment.
- Use the washroom at home before your appointment. Our washrooms are closed, except for emergencies!
- MEDICAL MASK REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE CLINIC. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MEDICAL MASK, ONE WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU
- Practice physical distancing whenever possible.
Our online booking schedule is open or give us a call to make an appointment.
Our most current updates will be announced on our facebook and instagram pages @shiftwellness.squamish.
The most reputable multidisciplinary & evidence based clinic in Squamish, located in the heart of downtown.
Squamish Integrated Health continues to provide groundbreaking research outlining the numerous medical benefits of massage therapy. I am a walking testament to the benefits of massage therapy. The confidence and alacrity that the therapists bring to the table are as important, for me, as the physical treatments.”
— Neal Kindree, Professional Mountain Biker
Squamish Integrated Health has helped me to make a come back downhill bike racing from a very serious back injury. I am now back on my bike and flying down hills at break neck speeds. I can train and race now with no pain. I would not be where I am now without your help.”
— Lauren Rosser, Provincial team mountain biker
Qualified Professionals: All therapists are registered health care professionals
Available: largest group of complementary health therapists in Squamish, open seven days a week including evenings
Established: Providing Squamish evidence informed treatments since 2000
Educated: Committed to ongoing professional development
Sustainable: Is a zero waste facility built green with no off gassing
Latest Practitioner Blog Posts
By Jennifer Ramos Acupuncture has become more accepted as an effective treatment for many different types of disorders in recent years. Decades of scientific research has concluded that acupuncture does indeed have physiological effects on the body based upon several different theories. Acupuncture has been proven to stimulate the hypothalamus…Read More...